• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

plow wings

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes, I've got a set.

We run most all V-Blades, so you don't really need them.

Guys that don't run/don't like V-blades just love the Pro-wings.

Good friends with a guy who has 18 sets.

PS: Hey, welcome to the forum!

CCLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I bought a set to try last year and they are great. I don't have v-plows so this is as close as I can get. I'll never be without them now until we trucks with V's on them.

Snow Pro

LawnSite Member
I'm negotiating with a sub who wants more $$$ than I want to give him. I'm going to tell him I'll pay him if he uses a pair of wings. I'll come out ahead on that deal! Buy them for every truck you're paying by the hour, unless it's already got a 10' blade on it.

OP
C

crash22201

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by Snow Pro
I'm negotiating with a sub who wants more $$$ than I want to give him. I'm going to tell him I'll pay him if he uses a pair of wings. I'll come out ahead on that deal! Buy them for every truck you're paying by the hour, unless it's already got a 10' blade on it.

thanks guys i think i will thy a set on my 8 foot meyers.

John Allin

LawnSite Bronze Member
SlimJim -

That's a normal feeling. You'll get used to it, even if you put on the wings. Also, the people coming towards you see a BIG piece of steel on the front of the truck and will give you a wide berth.