1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Plugr aerators

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The mayor, Jun 30, 2005.

1. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I like the concept of the plugr aerator and am interested in buying one but there is one problem. I call the # on the web site,I get a different # to call,then they say there will be someone getting in contact with me. Thats where it ends. Am I doing something wrong. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops for a company. I am sure parts would be a pain to get. Anybody else make a walk behind that won't beat the heck out of me. I like the cam driven system.

2. JeffK

JeffK LawnSite Member

The Mayor,
    I'm over in MN and I have the 600H (honda) unit. I've been very happy with it.
    Try to call Keen Edge at 800-589-4145. They have the territory for Wisconsin.

Jeff Kraus

3. The mayor

That is the # I received from plugr. They said that they have a guy in Lake Geneva and will get in contact with him to get me a demo. That the point where I get left high and dry. From what I read online people seem to really like the unit. The season is coming up soon and I was hoping for something to use besides the ryan that beats me to death.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

The factory will not sell to you directly if they have a distributor in your territory. That is why they gave the number. If you don't hear from them soon, call Dee @ Rocksolid back. She will take care of it pronto.

5. The mayor

Just got off the phone with the distributor. He got me in touch with a dealer. I was told that the 800 b&s unit is about $3500.00. That seems steep. There is a place in AZ that is about $2600. with shipping. I don't mind paying a little more from someone local but come on, that's almost a grand more.

6. BravesFan

BravesFan LawnSite Member

7. The mayor

I bought one awhile back thanks.