1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Polaris Outlaw 500 ATV 3600

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GreenAcresLandscaping, May 16, 2009.

1. GreenAcresLandscaping

GreenAcresLandscaping LawnSite Member

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i have seen other ATV's on here so i thought it would be worth a shot.

This is a 2007 Polaris Outlaw 500 ATV with less than 15 hours on it. It has never left the yard other than a one day riding trip. It is the Black model. It has been washed after EVERY use and had the oil changed regularly. I am located in South NJ, about 45-60 minutes from philly. Asking $3,600 or a trade for a used 50-60" ZTR.

101_1014.jpg

101_1015.jpg

101_1016.jpg

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

damn thats cheap and clean!

3. GreenAcresLandscaping

It has always been well taken care of and is a blast to ride. I just dont have the time to ride it and i need the money for a ZTR. My current mower has broken down twice inthe past week!!

4. GreenAcresLandscaping

Bump...Very clean and needs a new home so i can get a ZTR

5. GreenAcresLandscaping

Reduced to $3,400.

6. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

i have a 61 inch snapper 1500 hrs 27 horse power kohler

7. GreenAcresLandscaping

Sorry that is a little bigger than what i am looking for and won't fit on my trailer. Unless i can get exactly what i want i would rather sell it. I am looking for a Hustler Fastrack 48 or 54 with a Kawi or a Hustler Mini Z 52. I have great dealer support for them.