1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Politics Page

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vipermanz, Aug 28, 2004.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

We really need to have a page just for the politics threads, we no longer have an offtopic page!! Even if a new member tried to join in on a topic they are pretty much instantly bombarded by the left, right, center, upside down, and inside out wingers'... I do realize this is an election year and how important it is but this is nearing beyond ridiculous here. People are pretty much intimidated to start a non political thread in offtopic.........

joey

2. I agree we need a politics page ...the problem is we have a lot of ***** ..the cesspool boys and bugspit's .A lot of these ***** like bugspit ,cesspool boy ,red neck' and fritz i dont believe are even lco's .Their brains are as small as their ****** ....molecule sized.

I start non politics threads and very few reply to them so i quit.

3. vipermanz

thanks for the support jack, this is out of control

4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

maybe they could make a sub forum in the of topic forum thats for politics, just like they have in the "network with people in your area" a sub forum devoted to finding employees.

5. vipermanz

great idea chris, It's just way too out of hand

6. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

you're all a bunch of liberals...... W is the man....... jk:D :D i figuered we might need a political thread in the support section. Maybe it will draw some attention away from the Off Topic so we can talk about something else.

i know, i know, we don't have to click on them...... but c'mon.

7. AustinCharles

AustinCharles LawnSite Member

I watched the threads today on the off topic. the forum is slow. No one posts anything. I posted a few jokes but the traffic has slowed way down to the point of why even come here to the off topic.

If you people want a change then you better start posting a few things.

You complain and then the politics stops and the whole off topic stops.

I still can't grasp what the problem is with a thread that you don't find interesting you click on it anyhow :confused: and complain:confused:

oh well maybe bobbygedd can get it going

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

There is but one thing to say...............

Get a grip.

As I said elsewhere....................
    BE ORIGINAL start your OWN thread.