1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Poll on Eric ELM tribute in TURF

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Apr 1, 2002.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

I posted earlier that I believe it would be a fitting tribute to Eric ELM to use the "Sad News" lawnsite thread as a column in TURF Magazine ... with a couple of photos. I'm only going to do this if the majority of you are comfortable with this. Please respond. Thanks, Jim Kendrick

2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I think it’s a great idea. Eric was a great man and should get the recognition that he deserves. I am for it.

3. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea!

4. AVRECON

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Absolutely

5. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Jim, definitely; with the family's approval...........Lynn

6. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea!!!

7. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I don't think anyone would have any objections. It's a great idea. For a person that was willing to help anyone, it would only be fitting.

8. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Jim,

I think that a tribute to Eric in Turf Magazine would be fitting to a person with the knowledge and willingness to help any one, and to give an honest opinion of a piece of equipment that may be considering.

Unlike some, Eric would only comment good or bad from his experience.

Rick

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

yes i definitly agree, also how about a brief biography and something about his business, like a lot of times you will see a article on one business.

10. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

He is considered by many to be a "giant in the industry" so I believe a tribute to him in your fine turf industry publication would be most fitting.