• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Poll your walkbehind Mower

CrewCutEnterprises

LawnSite Senior Member
Ok, This is going to be another poll. I would like to know what brand you would recommend for the north east region(md)
rate them on

Breaking 0 - 5 5 being the worst
warrenty issues
parts availability

anything else

As some of you know im considering running 2 52 inch walk behinds and a 36 inch belt drive for my residential crew. Im triing to deciede on what to use. Local mowers are Scag, Toro, Exmark, Wright, and Gravely.

JTW

LawnSite Member
Our Exmark 48" hydro is our best cutting most reliable machine. And it is pretty quick when you put the sulky on and push it to 6.

O and it broke one belt early in the season because the tensioner was not adjusted properly.

lwcmattlifter

LawnSite Senior Member
Exmark and Lesco. I know it's not on your list but Lesco has unbeatable value. Exmark I have found around here is easier to get parts for but neither break down frequently. I think the next one I buy will be a Lesco 54" floating deck, hydro. I have a 36" fixed deck lesco hydro that cuts and stripes just as good as my 52" TTHP. It's too bad Lesco won't do demos.

OP
C

CrewCutEnterprises

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for the replies but can someone delete this, its a repost.... whoopes