1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Pond help needed in Southern Maine

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by yaniguy, May 26, 2009.

  1. yaniguy

    yaniguy LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    I belong to a Homeowners Association in southern Maine.
    We have issues with a fire pond and are having trouble locating a qualified professional.

    Problem: The contractor installed a fire pond in tour development but it was not properly sealed to the dry hydrant outtake. It holds about 250,000 gallons of water. It was sealed using roofing material to the liner but I have read elsewhere that a double bulkhead is required. What I am looking for is companies who can do the repairs, who won't be over their heads.

    Thanks in Advance,

  2. amscapes03

    amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 398

    Hi John.........Give Charlie of "AquaScapes of New Hampshire" a call. He sells pond and water garden equipment/supplies, and has been installing for over 20 years. If it's something he doesn't do, i'm sure he could give you several names of guys close to you, who are qualified. His number is (603) 887-0566. Tell him Bob from "Earthscapes Design Inc." gave you his number. Best of luck!


Share This Page