Here's a 200 gal. Lesco sprayer I "converted" into a space saver. I can still get a pallet of fert. behind it in an 8' box. It was fairly simple. If you have a welder and torch you could have it done in a day or so. These sprayers are a dime a dozen on e-bay, 'cause nobody wants 'em now that the real space savers are out. Anyway, I welded 2 uprights on the end of the sprayer that didn't have the engine and reel on it, and moved the reel to that end. I cut the "pad" the engine and pump were on and raised it up the where the reel was, then I replumbed from the intake on the tank up to the pump, and across the sprayer from the pump to the reel. Hopefully this helps someone out there. With all I've gotten from Lawnsite, I'd like to contribute something.