1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Businees opp

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Flyscaper, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Flyscaper

Flyscaper LawnSite Member
    from USA

I am looking to hook up with somebody in the landscape install side of the business. This is my third year in business. am looking to get into hardscaping only W/some install work. I have two years experience in install. I am looking for someone to grow a business with. If intrestes please email me or Pm. I work out of Montgomery county and do most work in Chester county,Pa

Thanks,
    Shaun

2. bsteponick

bsteponick LawnSite Member

where in chester county are you located? I am in the process of moving my family out to the lehigh valley area.

3. Flyscaper

Flyscaper LawnSite Member
    from USA

I live in Pottstown,Pa which is right on the line of chester county and Montgomery county. I am also about twenty minutes from Reading,Pa. Where are you thinking off moving.

Shaun

4. bsteponick

bsteponick LawnSite Member

saun,

we are currently looking in berks county, cities like reading, kutztown, fleetwood, emmaus, etc. we have family in bally. as i cannot pm you, email me if you want at bsteponick@sbcglobal.net as i would like to know a little more of what you are looking for. thanks