• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

post cards

QUALITY LAWN MAN

LawnSite Member
I am wanting to do the bulk mail with the oversized postcards and was wondering if any of you use places off the internet to do the printing. I meet with my local marketing firm and they wanted $2600 for 5700 postcards, that did not include a mailing list and or postage. I need some advise ASAP!

Hamons

LawnSite Senior Member
Try 4over4.com 5000 jumbo full color cards for $560

Interent pl;aces can give so much better prices because they take huge orders an gang run them all together -- brings down the cost substntially.

Here is a card they are printing for me right now. Its on its waya nd should be here tomorrow.

card.jpg

lawnguy26

LawnSite Member
what software do you all use to create postcards/doorhangers?

walker-talker

LawnSite Platinum Member
I couldn't create anything remotely as nice as what I posted. I am not sure what program the designer used, but the same guy designed Hammon's postcard and mine. I would guess he used something like Adobe or Corel.......or a similar high dollar program.

walker-talker

LawnSite Platinum Member
Originally posted by MandT Lawn Care
progressive:

how long did you wait for him to send you a proof, i'm using the same guy you used but it has been 12 days so far.
Really? We discussed it over a week. When I gave him the final go, I received my first proof in a about 10 minutes. Be sure to post it once you get it!!!