• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Post Count Booster

bicmudpuppy

LawnSite Silver Member
Ok, here's a great topic to help vent those spring frustrations..........
What part of any thread that starts or contains.........."I was thinking about starting/adding irrigation..........." riles you the most? And for fun, I'm not going first!!:clapping:

OP
bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy

LawnSite Silver Member
How about all of it?

Holy cripes, do I already have almost 4,500 posts?

I don't even glue pipe anymore.
I think the replies some of these posts get torque me off more than the actual initial post does.

And I think Jon has over half of his posts programed into an AI for auto posting. He's a bot, and his posts should no longer count:nono:

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
And I think Jon has over half of his posts programed into an AI for auto posting. He's a bot, and his posts should no longer count:nono:
Error! Does not Compute!

Actually, two weeks ago I got promoted to development lead in a new department, so I've found my posting time during the day greatly diminished.

I now spend my mornings in meetings, and my afternoons doing damage control. Who ever told me working for the 3rd largest cell phone company in the states was a good idea was on crack.

Ok, here's a great topic to help vent those spring frustrations..........
What part of any thread that starts or contains.........."I was thinking about starting/adding irrigation..........." riles you the most? And for fun, I'm not going first!!:clapping:
The fact that they even get to ask\say that statement. I'm sure I'm not the only one that learned how to do irrigation before there even was a public forums.

Back in my hey day, they were called b.b.'s that you dialed into.

Remote Pigtails

LawnSite Senior Member
I could do ten posts a day for a year and not catch up. Really depressing. i look so greenhornish at less than 200.

greenhorn, noun.
(Informal.)
1. a person without training or experience.
Ex. mere greenhorns, men unused to Indian life (Washington Irving).
2. a person easy to trick or cheat.
3. a person who has recently arrived in a country or other locale.

Raven386

LawnSite Silver Member
how hard can it be? all you need is to dig a trench throw in a pipe and hook it up to a water source. i was thinking about testing it out on my own yard before i advertise i can do it for people.