Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm looking for good ways of advertising, and the best I've found so far besides word of mouth is by dropping off fliers at doorsteps. Seeing how none of you guys are in my area, and I can't take away any of yalls business, would some of you all mind posting pictures of yalls fliers? Thanks.

· Registered
1,270 Posts
Thanks for the advice.
We agree, and as soon as we get some green, we'll be able to put some green in our flyers, if you know what I mean.
Have to do what you can with what you have right now.
Keep the advice coming, and anyone else out there post your flyers

· Registered
499 Posts
Hey Lawn Boy Pro how do you thatch someones lawn let me know who thatch for and maybe I can sell them my dethatching.haha Just letting you know to change that and other wise it looks great.

· Banned
3,107 Posts
Originally posted by jwingfield2k
looks good, im gonna do a 1/3 of a page add, and just cut the page into 3 pieces to save money.
Well, if that's what you want to do, go to this website,
http://www.sparrowandjacobs.com/downloads.html
download this template,
"Laser doorhanger template-Microsoft word format"
fill in the appropriate info,
and print it on card stock. Cut with a papercutter, and punch a hole with a paper punch. Hang on doors with rubber bands.
Paperpunch and rubber bands are avail at any office supply store very cheap, papercutter costs a little more(I had one in stock).
Works for me.
Crawdad
That site also has postcard templates.

· Registered
1,270 Posts
I like that flyer JML, especially the "your cost" circle. it shows a personal touch to the flyer, and helps you from having to head back out for an estimate, do it all while you're there handing out the flyer! Great idea, let us know how they work!

· Registered
418 Posts
I didn't use them much this year, we are pushing hard into the commercial market. But last year we got a tremendous response rate.. We have a landscaping design brochure that we deliver to new construction homes, and we got more of a response for design and install work with this flier than our brochure. A lot of the competition around here has fliers that are horrible so this really stood out. Compared to previous years and past fliers we got a great response it has worked out well.....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.