Post your Toro TimeMaster 30 cut quality pics.....?

Exact Rototilling

LawnSite Fanatic
We're all waiting to see how the cut looks? The blades are sharp when new ...let’s see them.....?

Just mention grass type, mowing height setting on the mower [bagged, mulched or side discharged and how much grass was mowed off?

t30.PNG

organiclawncanada

LawnSite Member
No pics????

GQLL

LawnSite Senior Member
I bet you wont see anyone on here that has one if i was going to shell out 1100 i would by a commercial Honda 21. The toro 30 is really designed for the homeowner not for a commercial unit

hurrikanelandscaping

LawnSite Member
that toro timemaster 30" is designed for a home owner, to be used once a week, to have the oil changed once a year, and a new air filter every couple of months if needed. these are not designed for the commercial user, either save your money and put it towards buying a used commercial mower like a 36", but if thats too big for you or you insist on buying a new machine buy one of the honda 21" commercial mowers like previously said.

OP
Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling

LawnSite Fanatic
I already have a Ybravo 25 and a BOP dually 32. Just hoping someone will post some cut quality pics.

Problem with commercial WB is the whole side catcher issue. I frankly have my doubts if Toro is even working on a commercial version of this mower.

From all I.have gathered my Ybravo 25 is a better overall mower than the HRC 21 Honda.

Last edited:

TForan

LawnSite Member
Here's a couple from last night. Grass was wet from snow and hasn't really thickened up yet. I just put the striper on it. With a 2.5 inch front and 3 inches, I bagged about an hour's worth of mowing with less than a coffee can of clippings under the deck. So far, I'm happy.

OP
Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling

LawnSite Fanatic
Can you post pics of the stripper unit.

Grass has not.jumped here yet. I may mow my commercial today with the T30 before running it back for Carb adjustment.
Posted via Mobile Device