Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. kellanv

kellanv LawnSite Bronze Member

hort101 likes this.
  2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Thought this was the best place for this pic. The lady and I got married on Saturday and am now in Disney world in Orlando for our honey moon! I set this scene up in 15 mins bc this was just a gorgeous tree at the hall. Pretty happy with the shot from our photographer

IMG_3035.JPG

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Wye Oak Tree, BrandonV and kellanv like this.
  3. starry night

starry night LawnSite Gold Member

Alfonso, very cool. Congratulations! Do you deserve her? :)

4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Silver Member
    from usa

5. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Thanks guys we had a blast at our wedding it was around 450+ people who attended. It was a party rather than a wedding. I would say I definitely deserve her but I think the real question is does she deserve me hahah :hammerhead: will get more pics to come from the tree.

6. Jimmy Turks

Jimmy Turks LawnSite Member

Here is a bit of what I have been up to for the last while.
    New landscapes, new architecture, new environment, new challenges. Light On!

BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-15.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-17.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-18.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-22.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-25.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-30.jpg BE Northshor - Ver 2 -1-37.jpg BE Northshore Lot 6-10.jpg

7. kellanv

Classic Lighting and Jimmy Turks like this.
  8. kellanv

Images are a little fuzzy (forgot tripod) but here are a couple of photos from a demo session we did Monday. The clients are long-term clients for us so after lightning zapped a whole bunch of their system, they are looking to renovate. There are 4 clusters of Live Oaks similar to this one on the property that I hope we are allowed to light. We could use some tweaking here and there and output but overall not bad for a demo and 3 hours!
    14997927774150.jpg 14997928392501.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  9. wyrenutz

wyrenutz LawnSite Member
    from Canada

10. steveparrott

steveparrott LawnSite Bronze Member

Very beautiful example of lighting a whole stand of trees. Sets an excellent background for a residential project. Thanks for sharing it!