• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

postcard criteria

gaulk

LawnSite Member
Ok need a little help here, i wont to send out about 4000 post cards with in the next couple of weeks and i wont to make sure I'm not over looking the obvious .What would you say would be some of the most important criteria to complete this list i have every thing else complete but a final list ,i wont to make sure I'm getting every thing correct .Any advice would be great

walker-talker

LawnSite Platinum Member
Here is what criteria I went with. Homeowner, property value of $150,000+, 50 and older and demographics according to zip code. I am wont (lol) to mail 5000 postcards, but in the 2 zip codes that I gave, only 3500 residents came up. So now I have the option to give different zip codes for the other 1500 residents...or change my criterias....might go to the age 45+ or lower the property value. I posted a thread on this very subject a few weeks ago for anyone who has went with mailing list and go very few responses.

grassguy_

LawnSite Senior Member
walker-talker makes the point, make sure your demographics are narrowed well. I usually use 40+ for age simply because many here are two income families, both work and many have newer homes.

OP
G

gaulk

LawnSite Member
thanks guys I guess what im asking is for those who have about 60 or more cutomers to think of a way to group them into categories.Based on the info that you know how would categorize them. Dual income over 100,000 proterty value house size etc.....