• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Postcard Response

silverado212

LawnSite Senior Member
Well my postcards appear to have made their way. I got my first call today for an estimate. Hopefully more come in. I made good efforts to choose the areas I wanted. Wish me luck.

Scagmower48

LawnSite Senior Member
How many did you send out. Can you tell us what was on them, and about the process you did to send them out. What are your goals for the cards?

OP
S

silverado212

LawnSite Senior Member
I sent out 500. I choose neighborhoods I felt were compatible to what I could offer and appear to be paying for service. Nothing fancy on them. Basic info name, number, and web address. If i could pick up 10 seasonal accounts I am happy. Of course I would like to gain more, but trying to be realistic.

OP
S

silverado212

LawnSite Senior Member
Well I was up in the air about timing. Still plan on advertising in some local papers. Just wanted to put the name out there. May do another mailing in a few weeks.

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
Ive had a pretty good response when I have sent out postcards. I have the address lists of about 20 different neighborhoods that I use and whether its been a FT customer or a one time job Ive gotten lots of business.

OP
S

silverado212

LawnSite Senior Member
JB I am in Colerain Township. Trying to focus on Butler County, but main stay of business is in Hamilton County.
Kickin I will try and post.