Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by A+ Lawncare, Apr 26, 2005.
how do you post pics from your comp. files?
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below the reply box you will see the area: "attach files", below it will say "manage attachements"
Click that, then click browse which will open your computer
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then click upload
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
If you picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.
Go to the Pictures forum and read the first post.
Yes, that is what I did too when posting that. However, when the upgrade was done, a few changes were made, so I had to change around a few of the instructions to fit the new format.
another pic. question....
when i go to post a pic, the upload is very slow and eventually the browser won't allow it to further on, i'm not real good w/computers maybe u can tell by my lack of computer nerd termonolgy....
i know it has nothing to do w/my computer itself, b/c i'm able to email pics fine.... but i can't post on thread w/pics?
it has nothing to do with your computer.