1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Power Brooming Parking Lots.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, May 29, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I have an 84 model tennant sweeper that I will gladly sell for $2000.00 I had the engine rebuilt and it cost me $1980.00 for that. Got it from the factory I used to work at and have only used it one time. Not much need around here for it, bad decision on my part. I had trouble hauling it on my trailer as it was heavy as heck and wouldn't load real well, had to borrow equipment trailer to use it. Its a rider not a walker, 48&quot; main brushwith a side brush and dumpable.<p>Homer

2. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I have used several sweepers and have found<br>Tennant to be the best.Especialy the 275 model. Advance also make excellent equipment.<br>Hako sucks. You can make good dollars from<br>one of these.They move at the speed of a thousand raped apes. :)<p>Karl<br>

3. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Tennants are low to the ground, special trailer, or extra long extended ramps gets it up on standard two axle trailer, model 365 lifts, dumps into one ton truck. Built like a tank.<p>Southside ... we don't have any rats in the United States of America. What are rats? And do they really vomit? <p>A-1<br>

4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

AR15,M16,M60 or who ever.<p>Rats? You on the wacky weed when Phils' out<br>of the office?<p>Karl<br>

5. Nilsson Associates

Karl,<br>Coffee is good this am, laughing at your post, birds makin noise at just past sunrise, thoroughbreds running so early, no rats in the barn - DJIA is okay - enjoy your sense of humor - guess you don't trust me cuzz haven't received that hat you promised - few bucks out of pocket? Never mind, buy it on the internet, you're too tight with a buck anyway, wasn't askin for much. If it was the other way around, I'd send you a hat if you asked me. You probably don't want the other guys around here to know about it, is that the reason? Hell, I'll send you the money, or send it C.O.D. what's the big deal?<p>Phil Nilsson<br>

6. OP
    OP
    MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Why are the times off on the posts?<br>I just rec'd an e-mail notification when Phil posted and his post reads 10:18am. Its 5:49am in Green bay and the birds are singing too. What time zone are you in Phil or is it a software &quot;issue&quot; . Just curious. <br>Oh ya - I want a hat too.

7. Nilsson Associates

I'm in Connecticut and it's exactly 7:38 am<br>and I'll betcha southside doesn't send me that hat ... cheapskate ...after all the posts I made at this board? I get a &quot;no show&quot; from the guy. I even offered to send him the money, still quiet in Brisbane. If southside doesn't send the hat, I'm outta here. I let you know if I get it. It'll be his fault if don't see me posting again. All that good info from me for one crummy hat from Australia. Go figure. That guy from Jawja said he'd buy it, if southside was too cheap.<p>Phil Nilsson

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Don't send the hat and Nillson won't post here anymore?? Joking right?? Does that include A-1??<p>Hahaha<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

9. Nilsson Associates

Guido,<br>The hat came by UPS around noon. It's black, has a real genuine snake skin band, just like the one Crocodile Dundee wore in the moview. Looks expensive bet it cost $100 American easy. So, I guess it's okay for me to keep posting unless folks tell me to get lost. Watch, next 50 posts will say ... get lost.<p>Phil Nilsson<br>

10. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Phil- GET LOST! (1-50) Just kidding man. Just cause I disagree with your opinion a lot, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. We all have to act civil to get anything out of sites like this. (Plus your from CT so I have to cut you some slack.!!!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti