power flow vac system

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MIKE COUTURIER, Jul 28, 2004.


    MIKE COUTURIER LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    where to find parts for power flow manufactured by Turf Care Group of Beatrice Nebraska?
  2. Westbrooklawn

    Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 427

    Mike - "Power Flow" was the name John Deere used for their bagging systems on their lawn tractors. It was a great system, with a blower driven off of one of the deck spindles, and I think they still sell them. If it is the same system you are talking about you may be able to get parts through your JD dealer.

Share This Page