1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

powerstrokin!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shethinksmytractors_sexy, Jun 18, 2008.

1. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

the day i bought it....

[​IMG]

and a couple months down the road...
    leveling kit and some 35's, bullydog chip:laugh: and a new toolbox

it will pull bobcat, mini-x like theres nothing behing it and it will still spank the crap outta some bmw's!!!!

[​IMG]

this was my baby...
    [​IMG]

then i traded for this...
    [​IMG]

and also bought this...
    [​IMG]

then sold both the jeep and the bike, so now i got the truck and a pontoon boat which i need to take some pics of..

2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

might try resizing the pics to make them smaller. the pics arent showing up. files may be too large.

3. shethinksmytractors_sexy

alright thanks let me see what i can do...

4. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

There is no way in hell I would have traded that Chevy for a Jeep. That truck is awesome. More pics of it? Engine? Details man.

5. shethinksmytractors_sexy

yea i know i am a dumbass, i just always wanted a jeep. truck had a 383 stroker with 400 trans and 4:11 gears, the jeep had basically same set up....dana 60f/r 4:88 gears, detroit locker f/r, 350 with 400 trans and a slap shift. i mean the jeep was cool but dayuuuummmm i miss that orange truck. i'll post some more pics!!!

6. shethinksmytractors_sexy

a tree fell on this truck it hit dead center of cab as you see in the background so i love it so much i rebuilt the damn thing. which cost a fortune by the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

Man, that almost makes me wanna cry, that would be like getting rid of a family member. What color of orange is that exactly?

8. shethinksmytractors_sexy

haha i hear ya. it was a special mix actually . its between a burnt orange and tennessee orange. they just kept mixing it until i said i liked it and thats how it came out.

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures.

10. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I will say that is one of the baddest looking trucks I have ever seen in my life.