1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Preferred pressure regulators for drip?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jcom, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. jcom

    jcom LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 791

    Which pressure regulator do all of the gurus recommend for drip systems? Preferably in the 1/2" size. For use with city water.
    Brand and model if available.

  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 49,444

    I think I keep one 1/2-inch Wilkins BR-4 in stock. Same internals as the 3/4-inch
  3. hoskm01

    hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,690

    RB 3/4 is all we use for drip. Buy the drip kit and the compression fitting for 1/2 inch poly comes with.
  4. Ferti-man

    Ferti-man LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 252

    Ditto on that. You can get several pressure ranges as well to fit your specific needs.
  5. londonrain

    londonrain LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,129

  6. irrig8r

    irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,550

    I have to agree, though I've only used the 3/4 and up.

    If you are manifolding you can use one for multiple valves (as long as your pressure requirements are the same.)
  7. Kiril

    Kiril LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 18,315

    Attached Files:

Share This Page