• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

prenuptai agreement

hole in one lco

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well for thous of you that are married or are thinking of marriage. Do you sine a prenuptial agreement or not ? To protect you and your company

Olylawnboy

LawnSite Senior Member
If you don't think she's your "better half" you better "sign" one!
"like your job, love your wife" John Candy, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. :)

KenH

LawnSite Bronze Member
You cant deny statistics. 75% of all marriages end in divorce. Marriage, when it comes down to it, is basically a business arrangement.. (You even need a liscense )...make it a smart one.:p

kris

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by CSRA Landscaping
Way to show trust. Why even get married if you plan for separation?
Ever look ahead on a job and plan for every possible thing that you think may go wrong? Your not planning for it to go wrong ... just want to have back-up plans incase it does.
And ..if one or the other won't sign one...why? ... are THEY planning for seperation?

Randy J

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would never ask a woman to sign a pre-nupt. If I'm that unsure the marriage will work, then I have no business getting married.

Randy

kris

LawnSite Bronze Member
Good for you Randy...but I wouldn't knock anyone who does use them. It's called a smart business practice.

Of course you don't plan on separating but people sometimes move in different directions after years and chances are that 50% of you who posted that you'll never need a pre-nupt will wish they had.

Sign me - once bitten-twice shy