1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pressure Washing?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by ChadsLawn, Jul 25, 2006.

1. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I do a few pressure washing jobs a year whenever I get the free time or a customer wants it. Its fairly easy work and if you already have a pressure washer, it is good money. I have made quite a bit this year going to an upscale subdivision that constantly has construction trucks going in and out. So far, I had 5 people on 1 street that simply want the dust and crud sprayed off their houses that the construction has caused. Pressure washing is either a take it or leave it service for most people: Some people want their driveways and decks done once a year and some people could never pay $125 to have their driveway look brand new again

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Will a $600 size on wheel get me into the business? We need to do about a 300 ft x 10 ft concrete area all around a shopping complex. I guess what is important is the pressure?