Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Huh. I posted on this last night, but now it's not here. What I said was that I will call my Exmark dealer and ask him what he thinks. As a matter of fact, he has one just like that over there right now. I'll see what it is, exactly, and see what he's asking (unless it's the same one).

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
That's alot of hours. Taking into consideration that those motors usually get between 1200 and 15 hours use before giving up the ghost, it's sort of a risky option. I have a Gravely that is the same style as that, with the 20 hp Kohler Magnum, and a 60" deck, it's a '93, and only has about 600 hours on it. That machine probably isn't worth much more than $1200., so I know I'll never sell it. I just get too much use out of it for various things. This dealer has a new one (the one I thought was used), and it has 0 hours, a 23 hp motor, 60" deck, and they are asking $6900 for it. I'm sure they would take less for it, though. It's a 2002, I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.