• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Price for 48" Exmark Hydro

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
Wow, I guess my Husky 48" fixed hydro with the 17hp kawi for $3599 was a good buy. Granted the floating decks are more $$ but $1200 more?

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
I looked at a tracer hp the other day at an open house. New was 4699.00 w/ 17hp kawa and the leftovers were 4499.00. The one 03 was the indoor floor model and the other was an actual demo model. I thought the 4499.00 for the outdoor demo was too high? Sounds like these are better prices than I thought....

plowman

LawnSite Member
If you are looking to compare prices I can help. I just bouhgt a 48 w/b hydro for $4800 that was also a left over. That was the best price to my knowledge.

Cut 2 Please

LawnSite Member
I paid $4148 for mine w/mulch kit and weight kit back in Dec. It was an 03 demo.

CNE

LawnSite Member
I bought my 48" Gravely Wb Hydro with 18 hours on it for $3,000. The blades were still sharp.

brucec32

LawnSite Platinum Member
It's great when you find a nearly new mower "mistake" of someone else's, isn't it? Is that gravely a prosteer? If so , how do you like it so far? (if you've had a chance to use it that is)