1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Price for installation

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by clc2003, Jun 5, 2008.

1. clc2003

clc2003 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ia

I have a customer who is interested in having some old overgrown evergreen bushes removed and beds replanted. The rock will also be removed and river rock installed. I came up with 13 spireas, 3 Maiden grasses, and 5 dianthus. The Maiden grass will possibly be placed behind a bolder, and the dianthus planted in front of the bolder. Could you help me with a bid for this install. I will get some pics for reference. I am also curious how much to charge to install a bolder 1 or 2 tons. I apprieciate all the help I can get with this since I haven't done much commercial landscaping. This is definately something I want to do more of, but I want to make sure I charge properly. Thanks for all the help like always.

2. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

950.00 for the plant installation only. Everything else just charge your hourly rate which should be around 60/hour.