1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Price for Z's...see what ya think.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Nov 15, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I am in the market for a bigger faster mower. I really have a need for 2 extremley different mower sizes, I was looking at a Gravley 34Z (demo w/19hrs) selling for $3500-$3800 for some condo's we picked up. Next is something bigger for the larger lawns we have and a 2 acre estate we just picked up this weekend. I like Exmark but the prices were this, a 46" Lazer HP w/23 Kawi $7850.00, 50" Lazer HP w/ 23 kawi $8200.00 and a Toro 52" (I can't remember the exact model but it was a commercial mower) w/23 kawi $7482.40 with dual bagger. Do these seem high or in line?:confused:

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

J this might not help but you never know. Left over 06 lazer hp 56" triton with the 23Kaw is going for 7200. maybe this can help you negotiate a better price.

3. Eurosport

Eurosport LawnSite Member
    from Canada

The toro is part of the 450 pro performance series. Seems like a good price with the soft bag catcher. I have a 48 inch with 23 kawasaki and soft catcher. Love the mower.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The price on the toro sounds about right! If you are looking for a small Z as well, Toro is comming out with a mower that is quite similar to the phazer.