• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

(((((((Price This)))))))

Gatewayuser

LawnSite Bronze Member
What would your price be on this job per year? Commercial property 8 1/2 hrs mowing with a 52" wb 6mph cut at 2 3/4". 2hrs trimming 1/2 hr blowing 1/2 edging and only 2 miles away 33 cuts per year . I will say what my price came out to be after 10 posts.

MMLawn

LawnSite Gold Member
I think more important than the price is that you don't have the proper equipment (and maybe manpower) to do this job. You said 8.5 hours of WB cutting at 6MPH....well that's the perfect "advertisement world" cause as a solo you will not be able to maintain (even on a sulky/velky) a 6MPH pace for 8.5 straight hours esp in the hot months...then throw in the other 3 hours of trimming (2 hours a day on 1 prop is a monster) edging and blowing and shoot all I can say is it better pay WAY more than it should.

OP
G

Gatewayuser

LawnSite Bronze Member
Did I say I have 1 crew I said it would take a 52" that long to mow it. It just make it easier for everyone to price. I will have at least 2 52" WB I might put a 60" on it too, also one person will be blowing and trimming. Also I take care of two large cemeteries and have been for the last 2 years, now thats a whole lot of trimming 5 1/2 hrs and another 5hrs mowing.

jimslawns

LawnSite Senior Member
4XX something.

Are you an applicator so you can use a growth regulator on parts of it to lessen trimming?

OP
G

Gatewayuser

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would like to use a ztr but its to hilly and can't be mowed going up and down but has to be done sideways. Thanks