Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I run a lawn maintenance company here in tennessee. I think my prices are pretty fair. I was just wondering how other prices are around me. if you guys can come up with some way of describing how your prices are, it would be interesting to know. I recently priced a condo complex that had around 90,000 sq. ft. And lots of edging and weed eating. I priced it around $800.00 per week. I thought was very fair for the whole unit. What is your guyz opinion. I am interested. Please comment and be truthful i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Zach

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
You guys are saying that is high, but he really didn't get into specifics....maybe there is 2 hours of trimming and 2 hours of edging along sidewalks, not to mention 2 hours of push mowing enclosed areas along with regualr open mowing. Then his price may be right.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Originally posted by Scraper
You guys are saying that is high, but he really didn't get into specifics....maybe there is 2 hours of trimming and 2 hours of edging along sidewalks, not to mention 2 hours of push mowing enclosed areas along with regualr open mowing. Then his price may be right.
Based on the info he gave I would say its high.

If he wants us to be exact he should give more details....

A lot of edging and weed eating wouldnt justify 800 for 90 sqf for me

·
Registered
353 Posts
2 acres isn't saying anything. It would take me 15 minutes in open field or several hours if it was 2 acres of small parking lot islands. If you are talking open acreage, about 60.00 job for me. All day? Well, then you may be about right at 800.

Todd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.