• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

pro cut lawn service

cjcland

LawnSite Senior Member
glad to see someone in this area, with all the lawn services aroun here i was wondering how many in polk county use this site, have a great year<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

ProCut Lawn Service

LawnSite Member
With all the lawn services here in Lakeland, (I can't even turn a corner without seeing another company!) I hope alot of people use this site. If not, well have to spread the word. I just recently found this site and love it. It is full of so much useful info.<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl<br>

Lee Homan

LawnSite Member
My wifes parents are trying to convince me and her to move to titusville where they live, they say people can't find anyone to mow there lawns, but I think there is more to it than that. I think it's just a ploy to get their daughter living close to them.

DMC300

LawnSite Senior Member
HEY WE ARE NEIGHBORS,I'M IN S.OSCEOLA COUNTY I SERVE KENANSVILLE,YEEHAW JUNCTION,AND ALL IN BETWEEN! I'M NEVER FAR FROM HOME.<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

DMC300

LawnSite Senior Member
YOU COULDN'T TELL BY LOOKIN' COULD YA? THERE ARE APLENTY OF RANCHES,MARINAS,CHURCHES,AND DID I MENTION RANCHES?$$$$$<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

ProCut Lawn Service

LawnSite Member
Ive got a ranch that I mow, but unfortunetly my girlfriends family owns it so i don't get paid. wish I did, at 23 acres $$$!<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl

Alan

Hey, ProCut, is Lakeland just a bit north of Sebring? I have a friend down there, spent some time with him for a couple winters, made a pleasant change from the cold up here (northern Vermont)for a few days

ProCut Lawn Service

LawnSite Member
Lakeland is kinda Northwest of Sebring. About an hour or so drive. I went skiing in Vermont once, wish I could go again. I loved it up there.<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl