1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

pro cut lawn service

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cjcland, Mar 29, 2000.

1. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

glad to see someone in this area, with all the lawn services aroun here i was wondering how many in polk county use this site, have a great year<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

2. ProCut Lawn Service

ProCut Lawn Service LawnSite Member

With all the lawn services here in Lakeland, (I can't even turn a corner without seeing another company!) I hope alot of people use this site. If not, well have to spread the word. I just recently found this site and love it. It is full of so much useful info.<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl<br>

3. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

My wifes parents are trying to convince me and her to move to titusville where they live, they say people can't find anyone to mow there lawns, but I think there is more to it than that. I think it's just a ploy to get their daughter living close to them.

4. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

HEY WE ARE NEIGHBORS,I'M IN S.OSCEOLA COUNTY I SERVE KENANSVILLE,YEEHAW JUNCTION,AND ALL IN BETWEEN! I'M NEVER FAR FROM HOME.<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

5. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i didnt know there was anything to mow in yeehaw junction :) <p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

6. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

YOU COULDN'T TELL BY LOOKIN' COULD YA? THERE ARE APLENTY OF RANCHES,MARINAS,CHURCHES,AND DID I MENTION RANCHES?$$$$$<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

7. ProCut Lawn Service

Ive got a ranch that I mow, but unfortunetly my girlfriends family owns it so i don't get paid. wish I did, at 23 acres $$$!<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl

8. Alan

Alan Member

Hey, ProCut, is Lakeland just a bit north of Sebring? I have a friend down there, spent some time with him for a couple winters, made a pleasant change from the cold up here (northern Vermont)for a few days

9. ProCut Lawn Service

Lakeland is kinda Northwest of Sebring. About an hour or so drive. I went skiing in Vermont once, wish I could go again. I loved it up there.<p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl

10. TPC

TPC LawnSite Member
    from florida

hey pro cut I live in Brandon,near Tampa in Florida<p><br>Tim<br>Clean Cut Lawn Care<p>