1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Landscape Planview Designs

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by trailboss, Mar 21, 2004.

1. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

I am looking at buying the Pro Landscape Software and would like to see some plan view designs from some that are using this. I like the 3D capabilties but am more interested in the plan view - cad style designs. If anyone has something they would like to share this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Tim Canavan

Tim Canavan LawnSite Member
    from Houston

Me too. I have been thinking about buying the same software.

3. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

This is why I bought Pro Landscape, and also why I sent it back. It might just be me, but I didn't find the 2d feature very user friendly, and as far as the photo scape part I didn't believe it was worth $1k for my applications. That said, I've seen some demo's that looked pretty good, but I just couldn't get to that point. Others just love it. There's another company that's supposed to be calling me in a couple weeks that specialize in the 2d thing, it;s more $, but might be worth a look.

4. trailboss

Whats the other program that your looking at?

5. Willmow4dough

Willmow4dough LawnSite Member

Master Landscape PRO. Works well, but you have to buy the PRO version. $70 and well worth it.

6. trailboss

Is this the Punch Software? I looked at it once but thought it was pretty cheesy. Does the software you are talking about allow you to do a planview design? If you already have this software could you post a design?