• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Pro Landscape V13 for sale

yardworks inc.

LawnSite Member
Do you know what it cost to re register the program? I looked and to get an additional license and to update to version 13 is a little pricey. Do you know if you can just re register for version 13?

OP
M

makzlandscaping

LawnSite Member
Do you know what it cost to re register the program? I looked and to get an additional license and to update to version 13 is a little pricey. Do you know if you can just re register for version 13?
I was told it would cost $100 but am not sure. I will call pro landscape tomorrow and find out.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
M

makzlandscaping

LawnSite Member
Ido not know the upgrades that they have made. There are some things that are useful but not sure what. To be honest I bought it and I registered but never even used it. I went a different directions with my company only doing irrigation.
Posted via Mobile Device

seascapes

LawnSite Member
I am interested and I am headed to Orlando this weekend. I could pick up from you over the weekend. PM me and lets talk!