1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Landscape

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 29, 2004.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I asked Drafix / Pro Landscape for a "Demo" of their product, but they sent me like this cd that had video demos. Does anyone have a demo version or something of the program I can actually use to see if I want to buy it? Thanks.

2. EagleLandscape

bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Although I have not purchased the product as yet, I would recommend that you go to any local GIE or EXPO for the green industry where Drafix is going to have a booth. There you can talk to company reps and ask anything about their program. They will also demo the program for you. I have found that you also get cheaper purchase rates at these types of shows.

4. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I got the same thing from them.. I put it in the computer, watched 5 mins of the "show" and tossed it..

Not going to spend $1500 on a product I can't even try before I buy..

5. EagleLandscape

Yup, exactly... I got punch, but it sucks. And AUtoCad isnt "colored" and really isnt what I need. Isnt gopher coming out with something soon called Gopher Graphics or something?