Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I looked everywere for one and talked to different dealers with no luck. There web site seems very dated so maybe they don't make them anymore. I didn't want a wheeled sulkie because the ground is kind of rough here so I built my own and have gotten a lot of compements from other lco's. And my cost for it was some scrap steel and a nice piece of diomand plate I have been saving for 2 years. I just need to put a gas shock on it to slow the spring down a bit. A lot easier than I thought it would be and works great. I know your probably to busy to build any thing right now just wait till winter mtd.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I bought my Exmark from a dealer that also carried husky and he could not find any paper work at all on them. He was a fairly large dealer to with 4 or 5 ztr's of each brand on the floor. Maybe I should have gone to a differant husky dealer but I am happy with the TRex Slide it has 4 times the roll on the edges and is pulled in close to the mower to turn easier. I have never even been able to get a price for anywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.