• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Pro-Tech Wire Tracker

Rotor-Man

LawnSite Member
Looking to buy a wire tracker [sick of renting], saw a ad for Pro-Tech 600, says people who run the company were former employees of Progressive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Planter

LawnSite Member
Rotor-Man said:
Looking to buy a wire tracker [sick of renting], saw a ad for Pro-Tech 600, says people who run the company were former employees of Progressive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks and Happy Holidays!
I want to get one too, but no money this close to Christmas. I have one of their station master units and it is great, it does everything the competition does and also chatters solenoids. It paid for itself the first day by finding three weeping valves we couldn't find.

It is well built and I've been happy with my station master from the same company.

OP
R

Rotor-Man

LawnSite Member
Sorry Brand New , Pro-Tech selling for $299 thru end of the year. Also E-Bay is littered with used 521's for less.

sprinklerhead

LawnSite Member
how do those things work anyhow? do they work good and what can they track down.