Lawn Care Forum banner

Problem w/ landscape weeds

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  carcrz 
#1 ·
I've got 1 landscape that I keep having problems getting the freakin' weeds to die on. I don't know what's going on. I'm using Lesco Prosecutor at the recommended dosage & the Nutsedge just will not die! I even tried mixing it a bit heavier to no avail.

I have no issues at any other areas, just this place.

#3 ·
It's a liquid. Comes in a 2.5 gal jug. If memory serves me correctly - mixed @ 6 oz per gallon. I could very easily be wrong, but I always read the label before mixing just to be safe.

I'll look for a link to it.

#6 ·
looks to be the same as what i use, heres the linky for info:

honcho plus(monsanto)
http://www.cdms.net/LabelsMsds/LMDefault.aspx?pd=6296&t=

for what its worth, i can grab this for $47 per 2.5 gallon from bwi, lesco is a bit proud of their products:)

helena has one called rattler plus that i will try next time, again, its the same product

i have never had any issues controlling any kind of broadleaf weeds or grasses with glyphosate products, nutsedge included, so your issue might call upon some more experienced people in your region

#7 ·
Gylosaphate, roundup, lesco prosecutor will just brown the nutsedge, but it will come back.
I would get some manage or now it is sedgehammer and apply it with the proper amount of surfactant in the landscape beds for the nutsedge. It will take care of it.
It is labeled for use in landscape areas for control of nutsedge.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.