1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Problems all ready

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Inman's lawn care, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Inman's lawn care

Inman's lawn care LawnSite Member

I was doing a dethatching job, So I used my Garden Mower and thatched the yard. I get on my Fast track with a bagging system that I just got.
    Made one cicrle around the yard slowly.

The bagging system clogged up and I stopped and turned off the mower.
    I pulled the tubes off they where clogged. So I moved down and the
    Agitator was clogged so I cleaned all that out and thought if was good to go.
    I fired every thing up and turned on the PTOs and the pull for the agitator
    didn't even move. Just started smoking and I stopped fast and loaded it up and had to use my Garden tractor from SEARS to get the job done right with there bagging system. I am so mad and so disapointed in the
    Hustler Name :angry: right now it makes me sick.

So I get home and take it apart and the dang belt was warpped and bent side ways. So I sure in the heck was not going to tighten the belt.:nono: I am fixing to call the dealer cause I had this for five days and that was my first job with it.:angry:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am sorry for your experience with your mower.
    We back up everything we make, and I can assure you this is something we can take care of.
    Please e-mail me your information along with your dealers information, and I will have this looked into immediately.

Pj