I just bought a Redmax 8000 blower. After about 1 week of use, the machine started smoking from the pullstart. Then it started sputtering, and eventually backfiring. I brought it in, the guy looked at it and said it was too much grease in the pullstart. Then he checked the spark plug, the thing was FINISHED! 1 week of use and it's already dead?? Is this normal? Has anyone had this problem? I havent had a chance to try it again to see if it works properly with the new plug, but he tried it for a while and it was good.