1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

PRoblems with this sites templates

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by newleaflandscape, Oct 9, 2003.

1. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I ordered those templates from this site. I ordered with a credit card and opted to have them sent to my email. I am a little worried cause they were never sent to me. I was just wondering if any of you have ordered them and if it took a week or something to get them. i am new to this site, just wanting to make sure its not a scam or something. Thanks

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

No scam,Send an e-mail to Sean, he will take care of it.

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

A SCAM!!!

slap, slap, slap

wake up, there is no scam here. Just some honest hard working individuals that would go out of their way to help you

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

I will move this over to the support and announcement forum where this will be seen more quickly.

No definitely not a scam. Sean will take care of this.

5. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

thanks jodi

6. A1 Lawn@Landscapes

A1 Lawn@Landscapes LawnSite Member

Same thing happened to me. Talk to Sean and he will take care of it. They are well worth it. One letter alone grossed me $6,000 that I would not have had otherwise.

7. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

What's up with your double and triple posting threads? You're confusing me.
    Crawdad