Lawn Care Forum banner

Program Tweak for Fall 2021/Spring 2022

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Rick1111 
#1 ·
I run a 6 app program (Bermuda/zoysia) and I’d like to change a few things in the fall 2021 into 2022. Centipede lawn program will remain the same. Is start the New in Rnd 6.

Old -

1) simazine 32oz
MSM .25oz
Dicamba 4oz
Prodiamine 1lb

2) MSM .25oz
Prodiamine .5lb

3) dry fert
4) dry fert
5) dry fert

6) Simazine 64oz
Negate 1.5oz
Quicksilver .75oz

New -

1) Specticle 5oz
Simazine 32oz
MSM .25oz

2) Prodiamine/Fert combo .75lb/a.i.

3) dry fert
4) dry fert
5) dry fert

6) Specticle 5oz
Simazine 64oz
MSM .25
Dicamba 4oz

Obviously this is for previously maintained lawns, new properties will receive things differently. Please let me know what you guys think.

CS

See less See more
#9 ·
Honestly I do. I try to stay below 1oz/ac annually, so I slit it up while adding other a.I. components. I look at it this way… I'm running 4 different MOA in 4 products in App 6, and they all have pre and post qualities, with 1 being the best pre on the market. Maybe I'm wrong…someone else chime in on this.

#11 ·
Warm season here. I've been told to switch to specticle this fall/winter by my chemical rep. Crabgrass and poa have been a yannowhat. Maybe I'll wait til you test it out and then try haha
Go ahead. Poa will be gone. But I have found if poa was bad the last year, it will take 2 years to get rid of all the poa. 1st yr you use it you will see a difference. 2nd yr it will be gone.

also you can run 4oz & 4oz per acre on the Specticle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.