1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Progresives logo.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Edgewater, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering if progressive and Talahasee sp? have noticed that they have nearly identical logos?

Adam

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

what???????????

3. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I noticed it too. They are identical except for the name.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yes....the orginal is mine. He told me he was going to copy it.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi walker-talker,

That was really nice of you :)

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

One thing I can say, the letter style that WT uses is one of those instances where the letter style actually matches the title. It's sort of hard to explain.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Nice of me hell...he "TOLD" me he was going to use it...didnt ask. But, on the other hand, I didnt put up much of a fuss....I am in KS and he is in FL. Out of respect and confusion, I think he could have least not posted it as his avatar. I have received numerous PM's telling about his logo, but just happen come across this thread the other day by accident.

Runner, I know what you are talking about. I have read in a few books that flyers and such should never use more that 2 different font styles and there are one that compliment each other....I assume that is what you are talking about.

Thanks guys
    Matt