1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Progressive 521 Manual

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Planter, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

I just picked up a 521 on Ebay and, of course, it does NOT have a manual. I have looked around on the internet for a manual and can't find one. Does anyone have an electronic copy they could email to me?
    Thanks!

2. jcom

jcom LawnSite Senior Member

You can download one from their wegsite. I can't remember the web address where I got one. Might have been under Tempo Electronics. Do a search and you will find it!

John

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

<a href=http://65.36.183.19/prod_detail.cfm?cat=800&subcat=801&pid=11090>Tempo Electronics</a> 521 locator

4. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Thanks for the information, I have really searched the site and can't find a downloadable manual for it. Anyone have one or a better site address????

Thanks!

5. JeffY

JeffY LawnSite Senior Member

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

7. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

The older 521's use 6 vlt lantern style batteries as everyone that owns one knows. A friend sent me a pic of this 6 vlt adapter. I priced them at Walmart and they were less than $5.00 each.

I'll be picking a set up this week since my new pro800 uses D cells as do my Flashlights. I'm not as concerned with the pricing as I am with the convenience.

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device