• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Progressive 521 Manual

Planter

LawnSite Member
I just picked up a 521 on Ebay and, of course, it does NOT have a manual. I have looked around on the internet for a manual and can't find one. Does anyone have an electronic copy they could email to me?
Thanks!

jcom

LawnSite Senior Member
You can download one from their wegsite. I can't remember the web address where I got one. Might have been under Tempo Electronics. Do a search and you will find it!

John

OP
P

Planter

LawnSite Member
jcom said:
You can download one from their wegsite. I can't remember the web address where I got one. Might have been under Tempo Electronics. Do a search and you will find it!

John
Thanks for the information, I have really searched the site and can't find a downloadable manual for it. Anyone have one or a better site address????

Thanks!

1idejim

LawnSite Fanatic
The older 521's use 6 vlt lantern style batteries as everyone that owns one knows. A friend sent me a pic of this 6 vlt adapter. I priced them at Walmart and they were less than $5.00 each.

I'll be picking a set up this week since my new pro800 uses D cells as do my Flashlights. I'm not as concerned with the pricing as I am with the convenience.

Posted via Mobile Device