Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 209 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Oh yeah, I had to put new brakes and tires on it too...that was fun$$$$$$. I think when they stripped er down they even gave me scabs for tires. There is no way they drove it on those eggs.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
First of all....ignore some of the odly placed photobucket edit swirls..stupid slow computer!

If you look close you can see some flat steel bolted to the back of the bed. That is where I welded everything to....so it can be un-bolted. The green steel is just tacked in place to help keep things square.

And those tail lights, and marker lights will stay there for when it is in "flatbed" mode, and when the dovetail is on you can still see them through the mesh. Kind of a neat look if you ask me.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
unreal.... what was the price for the e-450? and how many miles? diesel?
Lets just say it was WAY cheaper to have the E instead of an F!

86k miles

Nice work, can't wait to see the end product..........get to work!! :clapping:

Discussion starter · #34 · (Edited)
Ya spoze 4" chan. is good enough? :cool2: If you notice the clamps are holding a smaller piece in the middle to keep the two sides exactly straight. I figured it couldn't hurt.

looks really good i cant wait to see the finished result! are you doing oak flooring on the deck? or keeping th eold deck?

Discussion starter · #38 ·
looks really good i cant wait to see the finished result! are you doing oak flooring on the deck? or keeping th eold deck?
The floor is actually Really Solid. If it ever becomes a problem.....I will figure out something then. Not sure what I would want.

21 - 40 of 209 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.