1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Prolawn sprayer & Ride on Spreader.(Oklahoma)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by yardprospraying, Aug 23, 2012.

1. dwmason

dwmason LawnSite Member

How many hours approx on the Ride On Spreader

2. yardprospraying

yardprospraying LawnSite Member

There are probably less than 60 hours on the ride on spreader. We used it on a few commercial properties one season. Like I mentioned in the listing, the hose or gas tank needs fixed. It leaked gas out when I tried to fill it. It has been sitting in our shop for about 3 years.

The prolawn sprayers spray approx. 11ft. width. When we used them we had them hooked to a grasshopper and could spray a flat acre in approx. 10 min. with excellent coverage.

John

3. yardprospraying

We still have everything for sale. Going to run on craigslist and might sell all to local competitor if we have too!!

4. yardprospraying

Had a few serious locals looking at the sprayers and spreader. If anyone is interested please call or text.

5. yardprospraying

Still have everything for sale.

6. yardprospraying

If anyone is interested we still have everything for sale.

7. dwmason

dwmason LawnSite Member

PM me with the lowest price you would take on the Lesco Spreader, I live in southern oklahoma

8. dwmason

dwmason LawnSite Member

Do you still have the spreader

9. yardprospraying

Still have everything, but some one is going to be buying the spreader and push sprayer soon.

10. yardprospraying

Lesco HPS spreader and push spreader are now sold!!!

We still have 2 prolawn sprayers for sale. I will make an awesome deal if someone takes both!!

We are also going to be selling a z spray intermediate soon. Its almost brand new!!

John