Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
I dont know for sure. Just a friendly suggestion, please use punctiation, it makes discerning sentences MUCH easier. Thank you.

Someone who knows about your mower issue will be along soon to answer your question.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Is this unit driffting of only a little to one side, maybe your rear tire pressures are off, for instance if your right rear tire has 30psi and your left has 20psi it will pull to the left. Try this first it is the easiest and cheapest fix. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
A loose hydro drive belt could cause a tracking problem also, Sorry don't remember the joystick adjustments it's been too long since I done one.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
What is the mower? I'm presuming it is hydro drive, right?

My Exmark has an adjusting knob that enables me to make fine adjustments, one wheel against the other. A turn on the knob will change the position of the hydro pump controls -- makes one wheel turn faster, the other slower. By fine-tuning, both wheels will be going exactly the same speed -- mower travels straight ahead.

Pistol grips should have nothing to do with the matter. The issue is getting the controls on the hydro pumps perfectly matched.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.