proof of growership

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guthrie&Co, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Guthrie&Co

    Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc
    Messages: 784

    in order for me to get my temporary bussiness license i need to get proof of growershipp from the state of virginia. from what i gather i need to get this from the dept of revenue. is this correct?

Share This Page