1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Propane Zero Turn for Sale

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bentleytn, May 31, 2010.

1. bentleytn

bentleytn LawnSite Member
    from TN

New 42 inch Enviroguard Mower for sale. This is the top of the line propane powered mower. It was a gift from a dealer friend of mine, turns out I can't get it through the door of my shed and to be honest this is total overkill for my yard. I am not in the lawncare business. I know that retail is $8000. I am selling locally so I anticipate demo - ing this for folks coming by. I will commit to having less than 5 hours on the mower by the time of a sale. I am pricing this for a very quick sale at $5550. I am going to buy a 34 inch that I have already priced. This is a deal for someone who can use it commercially. It has a 17 inch Kawasaki motor and runs like a watch. These mowers are cheaper to operate, propane has 104 octane, and I'm guessing for a commercial guy its a great sales tool for government and people who are "green" I would also trade this for a new wright stander, gravely prostand, or toro (again, I need something much smaller, and that can fit through a standard doorway) I would love a trade to avoid taxes. Thanks.

propane mower.jpg