• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Proslide

sawdust

LawnSite Member
Anyone know how a well a proslide will work with a 36" belt drive mower if at all? Not sure if mower this size will pull a proslide. Would love the stiping action if it would.

LawnMower

LawnSite Senior Member
I would think it would if you had enough horse power. I have a pro slide on my 54 inch bobcat with the 17 horse Kohler. Its a little under powered.

Doc Pete

LawnSite Gold Member
And, I've got a basically new Proslide (duroslide) (2 hours) I'd be happy to sell for $125......
DP

Doogiegh

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a pro-slide on my 32" Metro, 12.5 Hp and it works fine. Doc Pete - why you selling the slide? I may be interested in it as a backup. Mine is wearing out. 2 full years of use....

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
I have the 36" hydro with 15hp and it pulls fine. No problem so I would say on a 12.5 and up with a belt you should not have a problem. Might need weight on the frount end though.

Doc Pete

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by Doogiegh
I have a pro-slide on my 32" Metro, 12.5 Hp and it works fine. Doc Pete - why you selling the slide? I may be interested in it as a backup. Mine is wearing out. 2 full years of use....
Doog,
I thought I'd try it with my Hustler. It gives a nice soft ride, but I use backwards so much, I found out real fast I needed the bullrider.
Let me know,
thanks,
Pete

naturescape

LawnSite Bronze Member
Does Proslide have a website to check their stuff out, never tried one, in love with one wheeled Velke.

www.novaecorp.com

I love the Proslide, I also like the Bullrider, each for different reasons. I think this year, I will switch back and forth between them every few weeks for a change of pace.

wbarton22

LawnSite Member
Would a proslide work on a 52" 15hp WB mower? How do they do on concrete (i.e. driveways)? sorry if these have been asked but please reply, thanks.

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
Hey Doc-what's that Proslide retail for? I couldn't get a price from the site, it had a dead link from 2001 prices.I might be interested as well.-Bill