1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Protecting inside Enclosed Trailor?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turfcutters Plus, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Turfcutters Plus

Turfcutters Plus LawnSite Senior Member

What is best way to keep mowers in a locked position in enclosed trailer?I don't want to damage walls.I has a 52''o-turn,and a 36''hydro walk behind.The trailer is 12 by 6' floor.Isn't there a wheel clamp for the floor somewhere?:confused:

2. CoupesCuts

CoupesCuts LawnSite Member

There are a few products out there. I think one is called a pro locker. You drive into it with your wheel and it locks it. I think they are over $200 a piece. Theres also ones that you drive on to and they have a strap on them that goes over the wheel. I just use e-track on the floor of my trailer. It allows me to strap down anything in any posidion in the trailer. Works well for me. I wouldnt be too worried with your mowers. Hydros dont really move. I don't even strap down my 48" belt drive. Its doesnt move.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i have d-rings on the floor in my trailer. I ratchet strap everything down!

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

The e-track system is pretty nice. I use Fastraps though to lock the mower down. The e-tracks cost alot more then the Fastraps or I would have gone that route.

5. skennedy04

skennedy04 LawnSite Member

I use Fastrap's and love them.