• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

protective covers for our weedeaters/stringtrimmers

springbokker

LawnSite Member
Hi,
We are having a tough time trying to locate protective covers that are made to fit over the engines of stringtrimmers. I have seen them around but am unable to find out where I can buy them.
Also, we started our landscape maintenance/management co. 8 months ago in SC and would appreciate any advise, great marketing ideas, etc from any of you more experienced pros out there.
Thanks,
Clint Weimann
Good Natured Gardening

pcnservices

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi Clint,
Nice talking to you this morning. We'll stay in touch and talk to you soon again.
PC

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Tried a large PVC pipe? If made properly, the entire trimmer could rest inside one pipe, keeping it out of the weather, maybe put a few holes on the bottom for drainage, cooling, etc. Just cut a pipe in half, install 2 or 3 hinges, a latch, and it should be good to go.

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
How about one of Lawnsite's sponsors?

W.E.Chapps??

www.wechapps.com

They carry an extensive line of products for protection and for just plain making your life easier....

OP
S

springbokker

LawnSite Member
I just got off their site after ordering the trimmer covers I was looking for - thanks a lot for the heads up.